Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All customer (referred to as “Buyer”) purchase orders are subject to these terms and conditions and all additional terms and conditions presented on or accompanying a PCN quote or PCN order acknowledgment. PCN specifically rejects, and Buyer disclaims, all printed provisions in Buyer's printed purchase orders including associated forms and/or documents. These terms and conditions, together with PCN order acknowledgment shall constitute the entire agreement between PCN and Buyer with respect to any Buyer purchase order and the materials and/or services provided hereunder. These terms and conditions supercede any prior or contemporaneous agreements or representations, written or oral. Any amendment of these terms and conditions must be in writing and signed by PCN to be binding.
1. INVOICE - The Buyer hereby orders from PCN the product(s) listed on the invoice document. PCN's systems are built from the highest quality new materials, however, due to standard industry practice, may occasionally contain serviceable used parts.
2. PURCHASE PRICE - The Buyer agrees to pay the total purchase price as specified on the front of the invoice document. In addition, the Buyer agrees to pay any sales or other taxes levied on or measured by such purchase price, or arising from the use of the product(s) and any parts or maintenance supplied, including without any limitation, any additional sales, use, gross receipts, privilege, excise, and personal property taxes unless specified in writing on this document.
3. DELIVERY - Delivery shall take place at PCN our shipping carrier unless otherwise specified in writing on this document.
4. INSPECTION - The Buyer shall inspect the product(s) at delivery and shall notify PCN of any defects or discrepancies within one day of receipt of product(s).
5. LIMITED WARRANTY - All parts orders are covered under their respective manufacturers' warranties with PCN as executor, where possible. PCN provides, from the date of invoice, a one-year limited warranty (unless initial purchase option extends this warranty) on systems built at its facility which covers the quality of its product(s) in materials and workmanship. Please see the applicable PCN warranty(ies) document which is incorporated herein by reference. During this period, PCN will repair or replace, at its sole discretion, using new or serviceable used and/or reconditioned parts, all merchandise which proves to be defective. Exceptions to the general warranty are listed below.
Some restrictions apply to large hard drives and other items which require the purchase of additional warranty coverage. Monitors and special order items are covered by manufacturers' warranties only. Any manufacturers' warranties which exceed one year will be handled directly by the manufacturer. Physical damage voids all warranties. PCN will not warrant any product which has been subjected to improper freight handling/shipping, abuse, neglect, or unauthorized repair or installation. If PCN determines, in its sole discretion that the returned item(s) was/were abused, neglected or otherwise damaged by the Buyer and/or end user, PCN reserves the right to be reimbursed for all of its costs incurred in repairing or replacing such item(s). The applicable PCN warranty also will not cover components not installed by PCN, or product(s) with broken warranty seals or assembly traces.